Sunday, April 26, 2009

Some of my favorite things

After a great visit to Omaha today I started to think about what make me happy. I am actually fairly easy to please!
So, I thought I would start making a list of my favorite things. Some are tangible, some not...definitely no particular order either!
  • Fast internet connections - duh!
  • Hot popcorn
  • "Drive-by" kisses by one of my dogs passing by
  • Quiet weekend mornings with the windows open and a nice breeze coming through
  • Free educational websites/downloads
  • My PLN (if you don't know what this is you are probably not in it!)
  • Cookie dough
  • Large family dinners with lots of laughing and random singing
  • Husker sports
  • Hot Tamale candies
  • Control of the remote when everyone is gone
  • Most any show on HGTV
  • Short and concise emails
  • Excitement of an experiment that works
  • Fully charged electronics

These are but a few of my favorite things. I would imagine I will add to the list in the future.

No comments: