Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lori from A-Z

Join the meme. What can we find out about you?

Lori Feldman

Accent: Midwest twang

Breakfast or no breakfast: If a can of Diet Pepsi counts, then yes!

Chore I don’t care for: Cleaning toilets

Dog or cat: Dogs. I am allergic to cats

Essential electronics: Laptop stuck to side like Velcro

Favorite cologne: Don't wear it normally...too many others with major scents conflicting. Especially boys with Axe on!

Gold or silver: Silver

Handbag I carry most often: Disney bag which looks like a doctor's bag

Insomnia: Did I mention I am a teacher?

Job Title: Resource teacher

Kids: 2 daughters, 19 and 16

Living arrangements: Married to Howard. He travels upwards of 3 weeks per month

Most admirable trait: Cup is always half full or more...haven't lost my cup yet!

Naughtiest childhood behavior: Had an appetite for raw hamburger. Ewwww!

Overnight hospital stay: When I became a "Hyster Sister"

Phobias: Dark hallways

Quote: "It is what it is"

Reason to smile: Waking up

Siblings: 4 older sisters...yes, I AM the baby and proud of it!

Time I wake up: 6:30 Monday-Friday, whenever my body feels like it on the weekends

Unusual skill or talent: Knew how to ride a unicycle (not sure I still can, or want to!)

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Mushrooms

Worst habit: Too much time on the computer

X-rays: Ankle after missing a step in the garage

Yummy stuff: Nachos

Zoo animal I like most: Definitely penguins


I tag the following:

Teryl Magee, Selena Ward, Kevin Honeycutt and Michele Honeycutt



YOSHITOMO NARA + graf "A to Z"
July 29 - October 22, 2006
@Yoshii Brick Brew House, Hirosaki, Aomori, Japan


1 comment:

Mrs. Robin Martin said...

Now wait on those mushrooms! I live in the mushroom capital of the US - Kennett Square. I have packed mushrooms, cleaned mushrooms, cooked them sautee, baked, stuffed(with crab and souped! I hated them before living here. I understand....they do have a strange consistency.